Ready to Serve your Needs
You have our promise that our employees will be available to support your critical needs and ensure your business continuity. We remain dedicated to serve our clients when they need us, where they need us.
EMS (Non-Transport) Service Offering
Capstone can provide EMS support to administer health screenings to your essential workers reporting for duty and be in place when return to work guidelines are established.
Contact: Kristen Davis, Director of Account Management (760) 466-7721 or via email email@example.com for pricing.
Promoting Health and Safety
In addition to following the guidelines set forth by federal and local governments, the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, our internal plan includes:
- Updates to our internal team to ensure they are aware of the evolving information related to COVID-19.
- Required risk assessments for employees who have traveled to COVID-19 hot spots to determine further medical screenings and/or self-quarantine.
- Heightened personal hygiene and workplace sanitization.
- Bolstered IT capabilities to allow administrative staff to work from home.
- When needed, conduct virtual meetings and have secure file sharing methods.
- Cancellation or postponement of large on-site meetings and events.
- Cancellation of nonessential domestic air travel.