Confined Space Rescue Services
Capstone Fire & Safety Management provides professional confined space rescue teams to support our client’s permit required entries under OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926 and/or §1910.146. Our teams deploy from Capstone Fire & Safety Management bases throughout the United States with international reach on short notice.
In addition, Capstone Fire & Safety Management rescue technicians provide work and heights, trench standby, offshore platform technical rescue, and tunnel rescue standby. Our company serves a variety of clients to include the Dept. of Homeland Security, ethanol facilities, refineries, R&D facilities, construction operations, water districts, utility infrastructure to include power generation facilities, underground vault, pipeline, cleaning and remediation industries.
Capstone Fire & Safety Management rescue technicians offer:
- Reliable, capable and self sufficient teams
- Professional cross-trained fire/rescue/EMT personnel
- Atmospheric monitoring and ventilation
- Accountability and permit oversight
- Hazard sssessments, rescue planning, site and space evaluation/classification
- Complex rescue response to include high and low angle rescue
- Competitive pricing
Our confined space rescue technicians have current professional certifications and attend periodic comprehensive Capstone Fire & Safety Management Technical Rescue Academies. Passing a technical rescue academy includes rigorous testing and skills verification and is mandatory for all new confined space rescue service technicians. Our employees pass a comprehensive background, drug and alcohol screening, and, when applicable, includes security clearance for defense installations and critical infrastructure areas. We have high expectations of our rescue teams and we know our customers do too.
Capstone Fire & Safety Management fields highly qualified and experienced fire/rescue personnel to meet the growing demand for safe and effective life safety needs to a variety of regulated industry. Our team leaders (Division & Battalion Chief’s) are easy to reach, professional, responsive, and collaborative.
President, Tucker Construction
” I have been working with Capstone’s confined space team for several years and couldn’t imagine working with a more professional organization. Their crew is very responsive, on time and well trained.”
Dispatching Fire and Rescue Units
Capstone Fire & Safety Management utilizes state-of-the-art fleet tracking software and communication devices to alert, monitor, and dispatch units to all 50 states. All of our units carry high-tech radios, satellite phones, and MDC (Mobile Data Computers) to keep in constant communication with our Command Staff, Clients, Incident Command and one another for safety and coordination purposes.
Each year, we receive hundreds of applications for employment with Capstone Fire & Safety Management. Our Command Staff along with top-level operations management carefully screens and tests incoming personnel to include background, drug and alcohol testing, written & language testing, skills testing, credential and reference checks and practical exams during several grueling academies hosted…
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
Every Capstone Fire & Safety Management Rescue Team has a qualified EMT on staff. Why is this important? Not all rescue providers provide this level of medical capability.
Nearly all of our employees are cross trained in fire/rescue/medical disciplines. If a worker becomes trapped, incapacitated or injured, retrieval of that person is only part of the operation…
Rescue Apparatus, Tools & Gear
We field several rescue platforms ranging from light rescue units, trailers (both large and small) Rescue Vans and Specialized KUV Rescue Units. Our company has made significant investments in providing the industry’s best. We source all of our equipment from the industry leaders in manufacturing using the latest technology. Capstone Fire & Safety Management’s rescue units utilize specialized rescue equipment that meets and exceeds ANSI, NFPA and OSHA standards.
- All radios are intrinsically safe
- All air monitors are new model multigas
- All personnel in full FR PPE
- Self sufficient, portable abilities for long term jobs
- Well maintained, rated and recorded equipment logs
New Safety & Health Rule for 2016 –
Confined Space Management & Rescue Services for the Construction Industry per OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
“This rule will save lives of construction workers. Unlike most general industry worksites, construction sites are continually evolving, with the number and characteristics of confined spaces changing as work progresses. This rule emphasizes training, continuous worksite evaluation and communication requirements to further protect workers’ safety and health.”
– Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health, Dr. David Michaels
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Technical Rescue and Firefighting Teams
- Culture of Integrity and Professionalism
- Highly Trained and Vetted Staff
- Industry Best Equipment
- All-Risk Fire Suppression Personnel
- Seasoned Executive Management Team
- Responsive and flexible to our clients needs
- Quality Assurance, Safety and Record Keeping
We provide Specialized Fire and Life Safety solutions with highly qualified management personnel and trained professional firefighters utilizing specialized equipment to industries worldwide.
Worldwide Industries We serve
- Electric Utility Industry to include:
- Refineries, Terminals and Drilling Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Pipeline Companies
- Manufacturing, R&D and Corporate Facilities
- Construction and Infrastructure Industry
- Off-Shore Installations
- Railroad, Transportation and Maritime Industries
- Entertainment and Insurance Industries
- Local, State and Federal Government