Capstone Fire & Safety Management Now Providing Fire and Rescue Services to Government Entities
Capstone Fire & Safety Management provides logistic and operational support to complex prescribed fire events through the USDA, Dept. of Defense, BRAC and large remediation companies. We have provided prescribed fire support to multiple entities throughout the years including large timber and private forestry operations.
In addition, Capstone Fire & Safety Management now provides Fire and Rescue services to the United States Forest Service in several regions throughout the US to include California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and throughout the Southeast. Our crews are deployed to the largest and most threatening wildfires throughout the height of the season. Capstone fields Type VI, Type VII and Water Tenders to work closely with various government agencies to include air and ground operations.
ICE/Border Investigations/Dept. of Homeland Security relies on Capstone Fire & Safety Management to provide training and various other services for underground investigation operations on and near the borders of the United States.
Capstone Fire & Safety Management is currently registered in:
- SAM – (Federal) System for Award Management
- VIPR – Virtual Incident Procurement
- DUNS – 058590212
- CAGE – 3GTW9
- 921016 – Fire Services
- 921019 – Rescue Services
- 922190 – Other, Safety Activities
- 922160 – Fire Protection
- 115310 – Support Activities/Forestry
- 561990 – All Other Support Services
- 0851– Forestry Services
- 7389 – Services Not Elsewhere Classified
Dispatching Fire and Rescue Units
Capstone Fire & Safety Management utilizes state-of-the-art fleet tracking software and communication devices to alert, monitor, and dispatch units to all 50 states. All of our units carry high-tech radios, satellite phones, and MDC (Mobile Data Computers) to keep in constant communication with our Command Staff, Clients, Incident Command and one another for safety and coordination purposes.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Technical Rescue and Firefighting Teams
- Culture of Integrity and Professionalism
- Highly Trained and Vetted Staff
- Industry Best Equipment
- All-Risk Fire Suppression Personnel
- Seasoned Executive Management Team
- Responsive and flexible to our clients needs
- Quality Assurance, Safety and Record Keeping
We provide Specialized Fire and Life Safety solutions with highly qualified management personnel and trained professional firefighters utilizing specialized equipment to industries worldwide.
Worldwide Industries We serve
- Electric Utility Industry to include:
- Refineries, Terminals and Drilling Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Pipeline Companies
- Manufacturing, R&D and Corporate Facilities
- Construction and Infrastructure Industry
- Off-Shore Installations
- Railroad, Transportation and Maritime Industries
- Entertainment and Insurance Industries
- Local, State and Federal Government