Each year, we receive hundreds of applications for Rescue Technicians and other Confined Space Rescue employment with Capstone Fire & Safety Management. Our Command Staff along with top-level operations management carefully screens and tests incoming Rescue Technicians personnel to include background, drug and alcohol testing, written & language testing, skills testing, credential and reference checks and practical exams during several grueling academies hosted at Capstone Fire & Safety Management facilities in California and Texas. Throughout the probationary period, Capstone Fire & Safety Management Confined Space Rescue Technicians are trained to function as a cohesive unit.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Technical Rescue and Firefighting Teams
- Culture of Integrity and Professionalism
- Highly Trained and Vetted Staff
- Industry Best Equipment
- All-Risk Fire Suppression Personnel
- Seasoned Executive Management Team
- Responsive and flexible to our clients needs
- Quality Assurance, Safety and Record Keeping
We provide Specialized Fire and Life Safety solutions with highly qualified management personnel and trained professional firefighters utilizing specialized equipment to industries worldwide.
Worldwide Industries We serve
- Electric Utility Industry to include:
- Refineries, Terminals and Drilling Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Pipeline Companies
- Manufacturing, R&D and Corporate Facilities
- Construction and Infrastructure Industry
- Off-Shore Installations
- Railroad, Transportation and Maritime Industries
- Entertainment and Insurance Industries
- Local, State and Federal Government