Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Every Capstone Fire & Safety Management Rescue Team have qualified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT’) on staff. Why is this important? Not all rescue providers provide this level of medical capability.
Nearly all of our employees are cross trained in fire/rescue/medical disciplines. If a worker becomes trapped, incapacitated or injured, retrieval of that person is only part of the operation.
Firefighter/Rescue/EMT’s have the unique background with tested capabilities to mitigate a variety of unplanned, emergency events.
- EMT Scope of Practice – cardiac arrest care, airway control, bleeding control/trauma, spinal trauma treatment, limb injuries, mass casualty incidents (MCI’s) etc.
- Complex extrication involving structural failure or collapse of infrastructure
- Communication with incoming municipal fire/ems agencies
- Understand and operate within the Incident Command System (ICS)
- Prepared to render aid throughout your facility to include offices, subcontractor trailers and mobile staff
Senior Program Manager, City of San Jose Water
“Capstone Fire Management has been an asset to our company. I worked with them for the last five years with great results for their work and dedication. Capstone has proven to have a well trained staff, which is professional and knowledgeable in all their duties. They are diligent and respectful in all that they do.”
Click on photo to expand gallery viewing options.
Dispatching Fire and Rescue Units
Capstone Fire & Safety Management utilizes state of the art fleet tracking software and communication devices to alert, monitor and dispatch units to all 50 states. All of our units carry state-of-the-art radios, satellite phones and MDC (Mobile Data Computers) to keep in constant communication with our Command Staff, Clients, Incident Command and one another for safety and coordination purposes.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Technical Rescue and Firefighting Teams
- Culture of Integrity and Professionalism
- Highly Trained and Vetted Staff
- Industry Best Equipment
- All-Risk Fire Suppression Personnel
- Seasoned Executive Management Team
- Responsive and flexible to our clients needs
- Quality Assurance, Safety and Record Keeping
We provide Specialized Fire and Life Safety solutions with highly qualified management personnel and trained professional firefighters utilizing specialized equipment to industries worldwide.
Worldwide Industries We serve
- Electric Utility Industry to include:
- Refineries, Terminals and Drilling Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Pipeline Companies
- Manufacturing, R&D and Corporate Facilities
- Construction and Infrastructure Industry
- Off-Shore Installations
- Railroad, Transportation and Maritime Industries
- Entertainment and Insurance Industries
- Local, State and Federal Government